Source: Zero Hedge
The 9 Step Process Bankers Use to Force Global Slavery Upon Humanity
“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.”- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Below is the nine step process bankers have used to enslave us all with nary a peep of resistance until recent times. Hopefully recognition of this process can help us to free ourselves from the grip of bankers that wish to financially destroy us all.
(1) Teach lies as truth like “markets are free” and “we need to spread democracy to the rest of the world.” Plant agent provocateurs in all movements of resistance like OWS to discredit these movements whenever possible.
(2) Commandeer and effectively take over all control of global governments, mass media, state police, and federal military elements to suppress truth from reaching the masses.
(3) Take over the education system, design it to dumb down instead of enlighten the masses, and export this model to the rest of the world.
(4) Teach young adults that a tax on tea and a tax on stamps caused the American colonialists to hate the British monarchy and triggered a successful revolt in 1776, when it was the debt enslavement component of the monetary system and the bankers’ system of theft through numerous taxes that truly caused the revolt.
(5) Learn from the mistakes of Kings by hiding the robberies of citizens’ money and disguising this robbery as a silent tax called “inflation”. Transform the violent method of tax collection that lead to the beheading of past members of nobility during Medieval times into a passive method of automatic deductions from paychecks.
(6) Engage in huge disinformation and propaganda campaigns to convince citizens in every country that income tax is not flat out robbery and not equivalent to King George’s act of sending 40,000 soldiers to force colonists to turn their hard-earned money over to him.
(7) Sell concepts like “nationalism”, and incite religious-based and race-based hate to divide and conquer people from uniting against a segment of society (bankers) that commits a long list of atrocities that would have landed anyone else in jail centuries ago.
(8) Falsely teach people that paper fiat currency and paper derivative products offered by bogus gold and silver derivative markets of the LBMA and COMEX are better stores of value and purchasing power than physical gold and physical silver, even though the below chart displays the incredible progression in the prices of gold and silver every year in USD since 2001.
(9) Teach people that the law is the final word so that they believe that anything legal is moral and anything illegal is immoral. The bankers have flipped the paradigm of morality on its head by convincing people that anything legal is moral and anything illegal is immoral when in fact, many things they have legislated as illegal is still moral and many things they have legislated as legal is highly immoral.
If truly moral people ran the world, probably 50% of the things legislated as legal would become illegal and 50% of the things legislated as illegal would become legal overnight. According to the United Nations Office on Drugs & Crime 2012 World Drug Report, heroin, cocaine, and all other “illegal” drugs killed about 200,000 people last year. On the contrary, an estimated 100,000 to 450,000 deaths occur from “legal” prescription drugs every year in the United States alone, and in 2009, “legal” prescription drugs were responsible for 4.5 million hospital visits. However, due to a lack of focus by law enforcement agencies on “legal” drugs, accurate statistics of deaths from legal pills varies widely, and if I had to guess, I would say that the Big Pharma lobbyists do everything in their power to suppress the true number of deaths every year that occur globally due to their “legal” drugs. Thus, the War on Drugs is more about the parties that profit from it than about a sincere desire to abolish the murder and crime associated with it. There really should be a War on All Wars instead. Because of the creation of unthinking sheep that our education system produces, far too many people today react instinctively by thinking that anything illegal is wrong and that anything legal is right, thus diminishing their ability to recognize that our modern banking system amounts to a legalized institution of financial slavery.
As always, never believe anything printed or stated on TV “news” channels (especially CNN – just google “Amber Lyon” to understand why) unless you independently verify it yourself, including everything in this article. Unfortunately there are more lies than truth circulating among all mass media distribution channels today so nothing should be accepted at face value. You must verify everything yourself until you are satisfied that you have arrived at the truth. Uncover the truth, and when you do, do everything you can to spread the uncovered truth to the four corners of the earth. This is how we will regain our freedoms.